Parent Social Organization (P.S.O.) Events:
We hope you will be able to join us for one or all of the fun events to cap off our school year!
Dads & Darts Night: April 5th @ 6:30 pm @ Yard of Ale
- A great opportunity for our Dad's to meet and spend some time together. We will meet at Yard of Ale. No athletic ability required to attend!
Relay for Life: Friday, April 20th @ 6:00 pm @ Robinson High School Track
- The event kick off starts at 6:00 pm with the main walk starting around 6:30 pm. Help us celebrate life and save lives by showing up to support the American Cancer Society's research, services and prevention initiatives. Bring your own snacks, water, chairs, music, blankets, first-aid kits, bug spray, friends, neighbors and more if you so choose!
The Great American Clean-Up Day: Saturday, April 28th @ 8:30 am @ Davis Islands Beach
- This is a fun community service event for all ages. The event runs from 8:30 - 11:30 am. Show up for as much or as little time as you can. We form groups and head out to pick up trash in our designated areas. Garbage bags, gloves and water are provided. We recommend that you wear hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray and closed-toe shoes.
MCH Graduation: Friday, May 18th
- We love this special evening ceremony honoring the MCH 6th Years as they culminate their Montessori experience. We will need volunteers to assist with various activities as we get closer to the event.
Bowling Party: Friday, June 1st @ 1:30 pm @ Pinerama
- Back by popular demand - the last day of school Bowling Party! Cost is $10 per bowler which covers bowling, shoes, pizza, a drink and lots of FUN! 1:30-3:30 pm. Our kids make bowling a cardio sport!