Thanks for your interest in the Montessori Children’s House of Hyde Park. We encourage you to make an appointment to visit our school during our enrollment period at the start of each year. Beginning the second week in January through the last week in March, we hold a prospective parent orientation meeting from 9 to 10:30 am. The visit begins with a discussion of the Montessori method, followed by a class visit, and a question and answer period with our Director of Education, Jayna Fazio and Administrative Director, Jill Poor. This meeting will give you a good overview of our school and enable you to determine if you would like to submit an application for your child to attend. Call (813)354-9511 for an appointment.
You may put your child on our wait list at anytime. Click here to view or print the application or waitlist application.
When and How to Apply:
- Waiting lists applications are accepted at any time.
- A $25.00 non-refundable fee is required with your wait list application.
- Attend one 9 am orientation meeting from January till March. Call for an appointment.
- Submit an application with a $50.00 non-refundable fee.
- Schedule a screening for your child and an appointment for yourself with the Director of Education after attending an orientation meeting.
- Acceptances will be made no later than March 25th.
- Upon acceptance, a $500.00 deposit and $100.00 enrollment fee is due within 10 days, along with your contract. Both are non-refundable for any reason.
- Priority registration is given to existing students and their siblings.
Please feel free to call our office with any questions.
The Montessori Children’s House of Hyde Park has a non-discriminatory policy to race, color, orientation, or national origin with respect to admission of students and the employment of staff. We consider the records of all students to be confidential information available on request to parents and guardians. Records will only be released to other schools upon signed request by parent or guardian and only after all accounts are paid in full.