After School Clubs
The Montessori Children's House of Hyde Park is excited to offer a variety of enriching extracurricular activities. Based on our recent Club Survey results, we are pleased to fully revamp and expand our after-school club offerings for the 2018-2019 school year. In keeping with the high standards of Montessori Children's House of Hyde Park, we have sought out top franchises and educators to host these clubs for our students.
Exciting new additions to look forward to include Guitar Clubs, Dance Clubs, Yoga Club, Tae-Kwon Do & Mad Science Club. Our very strong Young Engineers Club has a completely new theme (Amusement Parks) for the fall semester. Our Drama Club will be hosted by a new franchise and promises exciting Broadway-style shows. And by popular demand - Chess Club, Art Club and Soccer Club are back!
After School Clubs for the 2018-2019 School Year:
THE DEADLINE FOR CLUB REGISTRATION IS FRIDAY MAY 18TH, 2018
- Art Club (Lower Elementary Students & Up)
- Yoga (Ages 5 - Lower Elementary)
- Guitar (Upper Elementary Students)
- Drama Club (Ages 5-12)
- Guitar (Lower Elementary Students)
- Soccer Club (Full Day Primary Students - Lower Elementary)
- Dance Pop Star (Lower Elementary Students & Up)
- Young Engineers Lego Club (Lower Elementary Students & Up)
- Mad Science (Lower Elementary Students & Up)
- Dance Combo (Full Day Primary Students)
- Chess Club (Lower Elementary Students & Up)
After School Club Guidelines:
Our After School Clubs are held at convenient times, in the safety of our own premises, and at low rates.
- After school clubs will start at 3 pm and last 60 minutes. The Young Engineers Club, Tae Kwon Do Club and Art Club, however, will last 75 minutes per session.
- All clubs will meet once per week and will last the entire semester (approximately 10-15 sessions per semester) except for our Drama Club, which will have approximately 30 sessions.
- Our Drama Club, Dance Clubs, Guitar Clubs and Art Club will have a show or exhibit for parents and guests at the end of the course.
- All clubs are limited in size. Some clubs, like the Guitar Club will be severely restricted and kept at a small size to better serve the students.
- All clubs will be filled on a first come basis.
- Clubs will be cancelled if we do not get enough student interest to fill the minimum number of slots required by the instructors for each club.
After School Club Fee Policy:
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 per club per student is required at the time of club enrollment. This deposit will be applied towards the cost of the club.
- All club fees are due in its entirety on September 1st 2018. You will receive an invoice in August for this payment.
- Refunds will NOT be issued for missed sessions or if a child drops out during the semester.
In addition to our current programs, we are always evaluating new offerings that are of interest to our students. Please don't hesitate to contact us with programs that your children would like to see added to our list.